The Gathering Spot
Private, members-only modern city club
Address: The Northyards 384
Northyards Blvd NW Atlanta, GA 30313
Restaurant & Lounge
Address: 239 Ponce de Leon Ave Ne
Atlanta, GA 30308
Atlanta, Georgia has tons to offer in the way of food and entertainment. Here’s a few more popular black-owned lounges and clubs in Atlanta worth a visit:
- The BQE Restaurant & Lounge – not only are they known for their southern cuisine, but the lounge is elegant and inviting for those who love the old historic Atlanta district..
- Time Restaurant and Lounge – features great drinks, excellent food, top notch service, and beautiful ambiance – decor, lighting, furniture, the whole set up
- Cirque Daiquiri Bar and Grill – if you’re looking for daiquiris that will ‘shut yo mouth,’ this is the place to go. Daiquiris like a Pink Panther, Miami Vice, Island Breeze and Wonder Woman are enjoyed by many patrons.
- Mardi Gras Cafe’ and Lounge – features live music and entertainment throughout the week, including after-work happy hours. It’s a great place to meet your friends, network, and enjoy good food and drinks.
- Suite Food Lounge – offers you dinner and a comedy show, live jazz, Suite Life Fridays, Uptown Saturdays, and ending with brunch on Sundays.
- EVilla – no baggy jeans or flip flops at this upscale lounge. Dress to kill and enjoy a sophisticated night on the town with dancing and special parties. Turn it up with some good looking party animals.
- Museum Bar – offers food, drink and dance in a unique setting. It has a New York feel with beautiful interior stonewalls, gothic columns, thirty foot ceilings and three levels of entertainment space.
- Scales 925 – this happening lounge features comedy, hip-hop music, rooftop entertainment, and weekly happy hours.